Customer Service Information
Lobby closure and document drop off
The LCDJFS main lobby and Child Support lobby are closed due to the Pandemic and State of Emergency. Until further notice, any documents needed to be dropped off for the CSEA can be put into the drop box located outside of the LCDJFS main lobby door (under the clock), Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4:30pm.
Online Case Access
Recipients of CSEA services can access their cases and payment history online! Click here for the Child Support Customer Service Web Portal.
You now have online access to all of your child support cases, including:
- General case information
- Option to make online payments on support cases
- Payment history
- Ability to report changes in residence, employment, and more
Click here for the Portal's User Guide
Lorain County CSEA Call Center
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 7:45 A.M.-4:15 P.M.
Customer Service Specialists on the Lorain County CSEA Call Center can assist with the following:
- Lost or stolen payment inquiries
- General payment information
- General case information for established orders
- Information on establishment and paternity
- Modification information
- General information for employers and attorneys
- Tax intercept information can be obtained by calling (440) 284-4557